REZISTANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeon Defenders

3 posters

Go down

Dungeon Defenders Empty Dungeon Defenders

Post  Darlas Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:02 am

The little time i can spent the day for some games i decided to put it into Dungeon Defenders.

It's just released on steam, have a pretty intense Multiplayer co-op with 4 people and it's really funny to play in a group of people.

The Multiplayer seems a little bit bugged but i see the devs working on it (every hour a 80mb patch so far).

If you guys wan't to play some rounds with me - i can invite you some time.

Atm. i play offline with my LVL 15 Knight Character.

I already played the shit out of it on my phone before it released but it wasn't that good from the controlls and stuff, far better on the pc now!
Darlas
Darlas
AKs, Sex and Chips!

Back to top Go down

Dungeon Defenders Empty Re: Dungeon Defenders

Post  Ehlak Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:24 am

I wasn't planning on touching this one but since it has gotten alot of attention I thought I'd give it ago, so I downloaded the demo.. Aaaand it played pretty much like expected it to, slow and sluggish. Sure you upgrade your char to get faster and stuff but the combat still felt pretty dull overall, and VERY buttonmashy. The user interface is very last decade and the graphics are too "carebear" for my taste. The game has alot of nice RPG features tho, and of course, the online co-op. I'd love to see all of that mixed in with Orcs Must Die combat and visuals. That would be an awesome game. Smile

I will give this one a pass tho.
Ehlak
Ehlak
What da fuck are you lookin' at?!

Back to top Go down

Post  Medik Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:11 am

Ehlak wrote:I wasn't planning on touching this one but since it has gotten alot of attention I thought I'd give it ago, so I downloaded the demo.. Aaaand it played pretty much like expected it to, slow and sluggish. Sure you upgrade your char to get faster and stuff but the combat still felt pretty dull overall, and VERY buttonmashy. The user interface is very last decade and the graphics are too "carebear" for my taste. The game has alot of nice RPG features tho, and of course, the online co-op. I'd love to see all of that mixed in with Orcs Must Die combat and visuals. That would be an awesome game. Smile

I will give this one a pass tho.

Same, why the hell didnt they add co-op for OMD, it would so fucking sweet Evil or Very Mad
Medik
Medik
OFFICER

Back to top Go down

Post  Darlas Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:30 am

I think OMD is to fast for having a co-op, think about someone got a shitty connection so you lag like hell Smile
Darlas
Darlas
AKs, Sex and Chips!

Back to top Go down

Post  Ehlak Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:15 am

Darlas wrote:I think OMD is to fast for having a co-op, think about someone got a shitty connection so you lag like hell Smile
You mean, like every other online game on the planet? Yeah.. ok Razz
Ehlak
Ehlak
What da fuck are you lookin' at?!

Back to top Go down

Post  Darlas Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:23 am

Holy shit i played 4h endless mode, i feel dizzy silent
Darlas
Darlas
AKs, Sex and Chips!

Back to top Go down