REZISTANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Warfare 3

+18
DR. HEXTZ
Cecil
TheDon
Kezha
Chasity
TrentSteele
Mozno1
Arkonios
Everday
FlexHo
Revenant
denned
StormChazer
Darlas
Sakaki
Gobb
Medik
Ehlak
22 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Modern Warfare 3 Empty Modern Warfare 3

Post  Ehlak Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:09 pm

First multiplayer footage released:

Looks like more of the same to me.. But apparently they have changed ALOT "under the hood". I'll probably be too busy with BF3 tho.
Ehlak
Ehlak
What da fuck are you lookin' at?!

Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 3 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

Post  Medik Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:15 pm

mw 2.5 lol
Medik
Medik
OFFICER

Back to top Go down

Post  Gobb Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:53 pm

jumping mines.. didnt the un illegalize those or smth?
Gobb
Gobb
G-King'z Dealer

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/kyubey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakaki Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:50 pm

Gobb wrote:jumping mines.. didnt the un illegalize those or smth?

Mines in general are banned by the geneva convention in anything other than fenced, signposted, guarded mine fields.
Sakaki
Sakaki
AKs, Sex and Chips!

Back to top Go down

Post  Darlas Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:36 am

The guy in the trailer obviously hacks - 100 of men a freaking helicopter and a tank shooting at him and he not die o.O

And for the mine thingy - "its teh future" :-) everything is allowed in the future!
Darlas
Darlas
AKs, Sex and Chips!

Back to top Go down

Post  StormChazer Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:14 pm

Top rated comment: "looks like crap" lol.
What a fail of an game.
StormChazer
StormChazer
Gunpowder Sniffer

Back to top Go down

Post  denned Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:39 am

lol new top comments "YEA LETS GO!!!! Im ready to play MW2.1!!!! YEEEEAAAA LETS GO!!!!!"

"at least cod is going green, 70% of recycled stuff from mw2 is in mw3 Smile unlike battlefield -_-"
denned
Gunpowder Sniffer

Back to top Go down

Post  Revenant Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:54 pm

Meh... its geting tiresome...
Revenant
Revenant
THE KINGPIN

http://www.pedrosupico.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Darlas Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:09 pm

Well it have Dedicated Servers so i gonna cookie it Smile
Darlas
Darlas
AKs, Sex and Chips!

Back to top Go down

Post  FlexHo Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:44 pm

they should've released this game waay before BF3 ... they have NO chance Very Happy
FlexHo
FlexHo
Gunpowder Sniffer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ehlak Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:23 pm

FlexHo wrote:they should've released this game waay before BF3 ... they have NO chance Very Happy
They'll be fine. While BF3 and CoD are both modern FPS games, they both attract somewhat different audiences. While I'm sure there are loads of people that play both, the BF games hits one niche, CoD another. CoD is more fast paced, close combat, one-man-army, while BF3 is a bit slower but more teamplay oriented and takes place in huge areas with vehicles and fucking jetplanes. Cool

CoD has a HUGE following, especially on the consoles. It won't change much no matter how awesome BF3 is.

Think of it like this; CoD is the WoW of FPS games. They have a formula that works and they're sticking with it. Because of this they also reach a much bigger audience since BF3's Frostbite2 engine won't exactly play nice on peoples old computers.
Ehlak
Ehlak
What da fuck are you lookin' at?!

Back to top Go down

Post  Everday Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:59 pm

Idd, CoD wont die just yet. They are like WoW as you said, just like Gw2 will pwn WoW it still wont die, and its good. Ppl from cod will become the newbie guy that cant teamplay at all. Aslong as dice gets alot of money out of it to continue and there is enough to find good servers im cool.

I might be getting Mw3 also but its a not shure zone now, its an updated MW and im fine with that.
Everday
Everday
Gunpowder Sniffer

Back to top Go down

Post  StormChazer Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:52 am

Well... I guess it's good for something.
It attracts all the 13 year old kids away from BF3.

BF3 is gonna outsell MW3 on PC big time.
Consoles... not so much.
StormChazer
StormChazer
Gunpowder Sniffer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arkonios Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:15 pm

StormChazer wrote:Well... I guess it's good for something.
It attracts all the 13 year old kids away from BF3.

BF3 is gonna outsell MW3 on PC big time.
Consoles... not so much.

i disagree with you there sorry but a lot of people where put off by black ops so are unsure about mw3 only reason im gonna get it is for the single player
Arkonios
Arkonios
OFFICER

Back to top Go down

Post  Everday Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:11 pm

Yes alot of ppl where but Black Ops still is the best selling fps of all times or most 24h sales wich beat the last one MW2. I agree with storm, the PC gamers will get BF3 because of what is possible in that game but grapichs on a crappy old console are gonna be the same for both games (Almost atleast, BF3 is better made but will be pushed down by a crappy console) so they will buy Mw3.
Everday
Everday
Gunpowder Sniffer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arkonios Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:35 pm

Everday wrote:Yes alot of ppl where but Black Ops still is the best selling fps of all times or most 24h sales wich beat the last one MW2. I agree with storm, the PC gamers will get BF3 because of what is possible in that game but grapichs on a crappy old console are gonna be the same for both games (Almost atleast, BF3 is better made but will be pushed down by a crappy console) so they will buy Mw3.

when i say people where put off by black ops i mean they Bought black ops and then relised it was shit and although you can trade games back in on console thats not gonna effect sales at launch because people wont know its shit until they've bought it and played it.
Arkonios
Arkonios
OFFICER

Back to top Go down

Post  Gobb Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:27 am

Arkonios wrote:
Everday wrote:Yes alot of ppl where but Black Ops still is the best selling fps of all times or most 24h sales wich beat the last one MW2. I agree with storm, the PC gamers will get BF3 because of what is possible in that game but grapichs on a crappy old console are gonna be the same for both games (Almost atleast, BF3 is better made but will be pushed down by a crappy console) so they will buy Mw3.

when i say people where put off by black ops i mean they Bought black ops and then relised it was shit and although you can trade games back in on console thats not gonna effect sales at launch because people wont know its shit until they've bought it and played it.

guilty as charged
Gobb
Gobb
G-King'z Dealer

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/kyubey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakaki Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:47 am

Arkonios wrote:when i say people where put off by black ops i mean they Bought black ops and then relised it was shit and although you can trade games back in on console thats not gonna effect sales at launch because people wont know its shit until they've bought it and played it.

Black Ops should not be called Call of Duty, the Treyarch Studios games have always been inferior to the Infinity Ward titles, and now, thanks Acti-fucktheindustry-vision Infinity Ward no longer exists (except in name).

Just look back at the games and then look at which developers made them

Infinity Ward -

Call of Duty
Call of Duty 2
Modern Warfare
Modern Warfare 2

Treyarch -

Call of Duty 3
World at War
Black Ops

Every drop in quality that the series had was Activisions cheap knock off shop that they set up to pump out inferior games in between the real ones to con money out of fans of the series. Now with Infinity Ward having been effectively gutted by Activision every COD from here on in will be a Treyarch game with all the shittiness that entails.
Sakaki
Sakaki
AKs, Sex and Chips!

Back to top Go down

Post  Arkonios Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:36 am

Sakaki wrote:
Arkonios wrote:when i say people where put off by black ops i mean they Bought black ops and then relised it was shit and although you can trade games back in on console thats not gonna effect sales at launch because people wont know its shit until they've bought it and played it.

Black Ops should not be called Call of Duty, the Treyarch Studios games have always been inferior to the Infinity Ward titles, and now, thanks Acti-fucktheindustry-vision Infinity Ward no longer exists (except in name).

Just look back at the games and then look at which developers made them

Infinity Ward -

Call of Duty
Call of Duty 2
Modern Warfare
Modern Warfare 2

Treyarch -

Call of Duty 3
World at War
Black Ops

Every drop in quality that the series had was Activisions cheap knock off shop that they set up to pump out inferior games in between the real ones to con money out of fans of the series. Now with Infinity Ward having been effectively gutted by Activision every COD from here on in will be a Treyarch game with all the shittiness that entails.

MW2 was shit aswell. only good part was the single player
Arkonios
Arkonios
OFFICER

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozno1 Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:51 am

Arkonios wrote:

Half the second hand rack at my local Game store is Black Ops. Everyone who brought it seems to have traded it in because it sucks (i think they may have even stopped taking it as a trade in because they had soooo many copies).

One good thing about MW3 is that it will keep the teenagers off the big boy games.

"ooooo me likes throw knife half way round world"
"ooooo me so stupid me pay same money for new skins"

Laughing

Mozno1
Mozno1
AKs, Sex and Chips!

Back to top Go down

Post  TrentSteele Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:07 pm

Arkonios wrote:
MW2 was shit aswell. only good part was the single player

i do disagree, the MW2 multi was actually quite nice. its only problem ( although a fairly massive one ) was the lack of dedicated servers. but even that didnt stop it from being far more enjoyable and less laggy than black ops.
all in all i enjoyed the mw2 multi a great deal. but it wasnt as good as cod 4, and i cant really see how they can ever surpass that the way things are now :-/
TrentSteele
TrentSteele
AKs, Sex and Chips!

Back to top Go down

Post  Everday Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:08 am

Everday
Everday
Gunpowder Sniffer

Back to top Go down

Post  Chasity Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:51 am

And fanbois on all sides.
Chasity
Chasity
I named my AK Josefina

Back to top Go down

Post  Darlas Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:12 am

This game needs to be released sooner, i want to play bf3 without this dam kid community from cod! Twisted Evil

"oh look me looking in your direction but i not shoot nono because i would not gain points you shootet first - so i let you die and then shoot the guys haha noob" SCREW THE KIDS! >.<

Last edited by Darlas on Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Darlas
Darlas
AKs, Sex and Chips!

Back to top Go down

Post  FlexHo Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:12 am

Lol i liked the meme comics in that Very Happy pretty well done editing work there.
FlexHo
FlexHo
Gunpowder Sniffer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next