REZISTANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steam group still existent?

2 posters

Go down

Steam group still existent? Empty Steam group still existent?

Post  Kurbain Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:52 am

Hello guys, since I'm eager to play some steam games with you, namely Counter-Strike:Source, I would like to know if the Steam group of the Rezistance still exists? I've found two thread about it, but the links in those threads didn't lead anywhere, and there seemed to be problems with it(something about a 4chan troll), so I would like an update about the current situation of the group.
If it doesn't exist, I guess I will just add you individually and pester you personally. Wink
Kurbain
Kurbain
Gunpowder Sniffer

Back to top Go down

Steam group still existent? Empty Re: Steam group still existent?

Post  Arkonios Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:42 pm

Kurbain wrote:Hello guys, since I'm eager to play some steam games with you, namely Counter-Strike:Source, I would like to know if the Steam group of the Rezistance still exists? I've found two thread about it, but the links in those threads didn't lead anywhere, and there seemed to be problems with it(something about a 4chan troll), so I would like an update about the current situation of the group.
If it doesn't exist, I guess I will just add you individually and pester you personally. Wink

there is a group i believe hextz is in charge of it so pester him to add you into it
Arkonios
Arkonios
OFFICER

Back to top Go down