REZISTANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humble bundle indie pack (More of you check this stuff its awesome and for a good cause)

+2
Cecil
Gobb
6 posters

Go down

Humble bundle  indie pack     (More of you check this stuff  its awesome and for a good cause) Empty Humble bundle indie pack (More of you check this stuff its awesome and for a good cause)

Post  Gobb Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:57 am

Last edited by Gobb on Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gobb
Gobb
G-King'z Dealer

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/kyubey

Back to top Go down

Humble bundle  indie pack     (More of you check this stuff  its awesome and for a good cause) Empty Re: Humble bundle indie pack (More of you check this stuff its awesome and for a good cause)

Post  Gobb Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:53 pm

More games added to the bundle!

Most of them are redeemalbe on steam and they are well worth the price... which is whatever you want to pay for it.

Bundle in a Bundle! Pay more than the average of $4.91, and you'll receive all of the games in Humble Indie Bundle #2 as well!

i will continue to bump this til im satisfied Razz
Gobb
Gobb
G-King'z Dealer

Back to top Go down

Humble bundle  indie pack     (More of you check this stuff  its awesome and for a good cause) Empty Re: Humble bundle indie pack (More of you check this stuff its awesome and for a good cause)

Post  Cecil Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:31 am

it's kinda sick how ppl buy those bundles for 1 cent and trade them for hats in TF2.
Cecil
Cecil
Gunpowder Sniffer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darlas Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:05 pm

Am i'm evil if i payed 0.01c/ and then buyed another one for 7$ only for OSMOS! O.O
Darlas
Darlas
AKs, Sex and Chips!

Back to top Go down

Post  Gobb Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:44 pm

http://www.humblebundle.com/

new bundle out.

too bad i wont get a gift code for frozen synapse..
Gobb
Gobb
G-King'z Dealer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darlas Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:17 pm

Now i wait for money :-) thx for sharing!
Darlas
Darlas
AKs, Sex and Chips!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurbain Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:35 pm

Very interesting site. I like the concept, but it always makes me sad to know that there will be a lot of people who are going to take advantage of offers like that.

By the way, did you have a look at the statistics?

Apparently, the average windows user pays about 4$ for the bundle, the average Mac user 6$ and the average Linux user 8$. Time for some prejudices.
The most money was paid by Notch.(2000$).

Last edited by Kurbain on Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Kurbain
Kurbain
Gunpowder Sniffer

Back to top Go down

Post  Chasity Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:09 pm

does that statistic tell how much many people used windows compared to mac and linux?
Chasity
Chasity
I named my AK Josefina

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurbain Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:47 am

Yes. Have a look for yourself:

Humble bundle  indie pack     (More of you check this stuff  its awesome and for a good cause) Inm17
Kurbain
Kurbain
Gunpowder Sniffer

Back to top Go down

Post  Chasity Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:13 pm

So due to the size its normal for the average to be low (doesn't make it any less sad though)
Chasity
Chasity
I named my AK Josefina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakaki Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:17 pm

Kurbain wrote:Apparently, the average windows user pays about 4$ for the bundle, the average Mac user 6$. Time for some prejudices.

Has less to do with how generous people are and more to do with how much spare cash people have. Your average Mac user is far more likely to be well off (they have, after all, pissed away thousands of dollars on a mac).
Sakaki
Sakaki
AKs, Sex and Chips!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurbain Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:00 pm

Chasity wrote:So due to the size its normal for the average to be low (doesn't make it any less sad though)

Just because there are more Windows users doesn't mean the average has to be lower.

@Sakaki: Regarding Mac and Windows users I believe the same. But for Linux users it's definitely different since Linux is for free. It doesn't surprise me, though, since Linux users are probably better educated. After all, Linux is not that well known, harder to handle and not intended for gaming. So the average Linux user will not only earn more money but probably be more social as well(Being educated makes you more likely to be tolerant, open-minded etc.). What I find actually more interesting is the fact that Linux users make up for about 18% of all the payments even though only 2% of PC users use Linux. I guess Linux users are more interested in the casual gaming market than Windows users.
Kurbain
Kurbain
Gunpowder Sniffer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gobb Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:25 pm

new one again : voxatron

http://www.humblebundle.com/
Gobb
Gobb
G-King'z Dealer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gobb Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:49 pm

More awesome!
Gobb
Gobb
G-King'z Dealer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down